New Damage Reporting Feature On Mobile App
With this new feature available on 28 August 2018, Car Club members will save more time should there be a need to do damage reporting during collection of your vehicle. Please check out the new feature below, complete with illustrations and steps. Alternatively, you can watch the video tutorial guide (Click on the ‘Collecting & Returning a Car’ tab).
- At the point of collecting your car, start your Car Club mobile app.
- Navigate to ‘My Reservations’ page. Click the ‘Unlock & Start’ icon.
- A new page with the question ‘Any damages on the vehicle that you are collecting?’ can be seen.
- If there are no damage(s) spotted on the vehicle, please select ‘No’.
- You will then be directed to a page showing a Black Virtual Key (see step 3 illustration), where you can proceed to unlock the car door.
- If there are damage(s) spotted on the vehicle, please select ‘Yes’.
- Next, you should enter a brief but detailed description of the damage(s).
- Click on the camera icon. This will activate your phone’s camera function or perform uploads from the photo gallery.
- Proceed to snap photos of the damage(s) or upload photos from gallery.
- Once the process is completed, click the ‘Next’ button at the bottom of the app.
- You will now be directed to a new page showing a Black Virtual Key.
- Proceed to unlock the car door.