JOIN THE FAMILY
INNOVATIVE WORK THAT’S MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Marketing and PR 03 April 2017 | Closing Date: 20 April 2017
- Processing high volumes of product orders and customer enquiries.
- Processing invoices and membership kits for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Work together with the sales team to periodically report monthly sales results.
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing contracted staff timesheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the Role:
- Dynamic, technologically-inclined, and willing to adapt to change required in the new mobility space.
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills, for example, Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.