Officer, Membership Services Marketing and PR 26 March 2017 | Closing Date: 15 April 2017
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative thinker who is determined to make a difference in developing a sustainable future urban mobility. You should be enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and strong passion in delighting customers. We would like to meet you if you are driven to innovate rather than simply repeat best practices.
- To provide excellent customer services and deliver memorable membership experience with service efficiency, effectiveness, and quality.
- To handle membership feedback and administration.
- To maintain an effective communication for membership relation activities.
- To assist in membership support and enquiries (online and offline as well as through the telephone).
- To suggest service improvement initiatives and processes.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Degree/Diploma with minimum 2 years of successful experience in managing customer/membership relationships.
- A team player with a flexible mindset and is able to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to be a quick learner and have the DNA for change and continuous improvement.
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Passion for first-class customer service delivery with effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills.