Membership Sales Executive Marketing and PR 27 February 2017 | Closing Date: 15 March 2017
We are expanding our dynamic sales team. If you have experience in the sales of membership services, membership packages, and membership products for a Country Club, Gym, Spa, Trade Association, Professional Body, Corporate Membership Body or other similar organisation we would love to hear from you.
- Track progress against targets and provide regular progress reports to the Management.
- Undertake regular sales campaigns to companies throughout Singapore with team members using traditional methods and social media.
- Encourage colleagues to pass on details of prospects and membership leads.
- Participate in external exhibitions, conferences and functions to promote membership.
- Attend geographical areas with high non-member attendance rates to promote and acquire membership.
- Be fully up-to-date with all services and initiatives through regular liaison with teams, Members’ News, Maximise your Membership, use of the Intranet, website and vigorous self-induction and familiarisation.
- Be fully aware of the membership financial and volume situation at all times.
- Promote sponsorship and advertising opportunities available.
- Liaise with the respective teams to ensure that new member records are correctly set up and maintained.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as mail merges, fulfilment of mailings and data-entry.
- Use the current membership database to accurately record all communication with members.
- Proven sales track record
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Good written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong networking skills
- Customer focused
- Creativity and flair
- Drive and pro-activity
- Team worker
- Autonomous worker
- Decision making
- Time Management and prioritisation
- Sense of perspective (rationality/realism)
- Working unsociable hours
- IT literate
- Familiar with using Social media for selling. E.g. Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- Good understanding of car sharing and its business community.
- Good understanding of the needs of business and the problems and the issues they face.
- Understanding of the how a membership organisation operates.