The ideal candidate will formulate and execute effective marketing strategies to drive the business growth and to assist the efforts of the sales team. The candidate is capable to build the corporate brand and lead the marketing efforts across multiple channels which include PR, online/offline advertising, guerrilla marketing and other creative means to communicate our unique values to the market.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Establish and execute marketing strategies to raise brand awareness and drive the market adoption of the new urban mobility service.
- Lead a team of marketing specialist and work with multiple stakeholders to deliver successful marketing initiatives for market penetration, enhancing membership experience and to achieve strategic business targets.
- Capable of managing agencies to develop and deliver marketing campaigns within specified budgets to achieve business growth targets.
- Formulate and implement consumer and market research for product development, market intelligence and pricing strategies.
- Manage the overall marketing budget and ROI measurement.
- Min 5 years’ experience in Brand and Marketing Management, ideally in revenue driven marketing role. Background in FMCG or travel industry will be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of the sharing economy and on-demand service.
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills.
- Self-starter and enjoys thinking out of the box.
- Strong creative, analytical and communication skills.
- Able to adapt quickly and thrive in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Good financial acumen for budget planning and control.