Customer Experience Executive Customer Success 05 July 2018 | Closing Date: 05 August 2018
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative thinker who is determined to make a difference in developing a sustainable future urban mobility. You should be enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and strong passion in delighting customers. We would like to meet you if you are driven to innovate rather than simply repeat best practices.
- To provide excellent customer services and deliver memorable membership experience with service efficiency, effectiveness, and quality.
- To professionally manage membership feedback and inquiries from multiple channels.
- To assist in driving the design of business transformation processes with customer insights.
- To support the operation team on their service delivery and management of 3rd party contact centre.
What You Need To Succeed:
- Degree/Diploma with minimum 2 years of successful experience in managing customer/membership relationships
- A team player with flexible mindset and is able to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Demonstrate a strong ability to be a quick learner and have the DNA for change and continuous improvement
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office and interest in service automation
- Passion for first-class customer service delivery with effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills